CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I will be sending out weekly updates because so much is changing lately with the products. I have a new company name HCG Renew. I still have the website address www.hcgtheweightlosscure.com but the one that I will be using most of the time now is www.hcgrenew.com. It is a lot shorter and easier to remember.

First things first, the referral promotion to get 50% off of a 3 week program is coming to an end. It expires 1/31/10 you can visit my website for more information. www.hcgrenew.com If you had anyone that was interested in buying a kits have them contact me as soon as possible.

The next exciting thing is that I will be launching HCG drops on Monday 2/1/10. If you have anyone that is interested in the drops, I am offering and introductory price for the first 2 weeks till 2/15/10. There are 4 different packages for the drops listed below.

3 Week Basic
You get a 3 week supply of the drops for $40 (Price after 2/12/10 is $60)

6 Week Basic
You get a 6 week supply of the drops for $70 (Price after 2/12/10 is $100)

3 Week Plus
You get a 3 week supply of the drops and
You get a bottle of B-Total to boost energy for $50 (Price after 2/12/10 is $70)

6 Week Plus
You get a 6 week supply of the drops and
You get a bottle of B-Total to boost energy for $80 (Price after 2/12/10 is $110)

B-Total Bottles sold separately will be $15.00

Because of all of the changes with the products. I am re-vamping the products kits and updating the prices. The HCG injections will be going up in price. The current price is $75 for a 3 week and $125 for a 6 week the new pricing will be $89 for a 3 week and $139 for a 6 week. I will also have packages available with the injections that for an additional $10 you can add the B-Total Sublingual to increase energy. For the next week you will be able to lock yourself in for the current price if you purchase an advanced order kit for yourself by 2/5/10. Once I have received the products the prices will change to the new pricing. I wanted to give you the opportunity to purchase any of those orders that you have not placed yet and if you know anyone that is interested in the HCG program that hasn’t bought their product yet make sure that they get this new letter so they have a chance to take advantage of the reduced price. It is important for me to keep my prices low and at the same time provide a quality program that is easy to follow and understand. I also want to provide all of the resources that you need to get the best results from your HCG program. Some of the resources I am adding are:
A new website- I am launching a new website in about a month that will have more information and lots of helpful links.
Not only am I creating a recipe book for the 500 VLCD phase I am also coming out with some information more specific to the maintenance phase, one being a recipe book for the maintenance phase which will be really helpful.
I am excited about this because it will allow you to find the information you need at the touch of a button. We will still be using the fan page on Facebook to keep connected. I have really enjoyed all of the comments and questions on the fan page. It is so nice for everyone to learn from your experiences. I know that it helps to have others understand what you are going through and be able to offer support and help.
I am running a promotion as part of my new website being launched. I need before and after pictures and testimonials. Make sure that you are taking pictures before and after the diet. If you have done that and would like to enter in your before and after with your testimonial for me to use on my website I will be giving a gift to anyone who’s pictures and story I choose to use on my site. You can email me those pictures and testimonial to thinagain@hcgrenew.com. If you are chosen you will receive a free gift. I am excited to see those transformations.